"For I know the plans for you," declares the Lord, "Plans to prosper you, and not to harm you ..." - Jeremiah 29:11
- For all students in Grades 9-12
- Lead by students and adults coordinators
- Generally 2 activities are planned each month that are split between:
Middle School - L.I.F.E. (Living in Faith Everyday)
- An active youth group for students in Grades 6-8
- Combines mission-based work with fun outings.
- Provides a safe place where the students can have fun with their peers, discuss challenges they face and spiritually grow in their relationship with God.
4th & 5th Grade - F.O.G.G.S (Followers of God's Great Son)
- A fun youth group, designed especially for our children in 4th & 5th grades
- A great time of fun, fellowship, and growth for the students involved